Thursday 24 June 2010

Evisu No 1 Lot 2001

Today is Friday, casual wear day and  I have just started wearing my Evisu No 1, Lot 2001. The lot 2001 is a loose cut version which is a comfortable and easy to wear denim. With the summer heat and the humidity, the loose fit Evisu (even with its 14.5 oz) is a comfort to wear. Even though it is 14.5 oz, one will not feel it heavy. The Evisu No1 is different from the No2 as the texture of the fabric for Evisu No1 is more undulating. Perhaps its die to the first time wearing after the first wash, the fabric seemed slightly "harder" then the No 2 but I guess it will soften up after a couple wear and it shall also shrink a bit more after another wash..

It took me many months of searching in Hong Kong,internet, Taiwan and Japan and I have finally found it~
Even though its is the Lot 2001,the lose fit version this is the original version which Yamane sanstarted in 1991.

Great Jean I must say! I am currently hunting for the Evisu Lot 2000 No 1.. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment